Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HopeRF's RFM69W RF module compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanorobot

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

There is an RF module ( **broken link removed** ). The module's datasheet on page 8 clearly states that it complies with ETSI regulatory requirements. On manufacturer's site there are also measurement reports (RFM69W-869 ETSI Testreport), based on which I have certain doubts if it is compliant. Well, from the 869-H.pdf and 869-V.pdf it appears that between 800 MHz and 900 MHz there are additional spikes above the compliance line . Am I missing something? Thank you for your reply.

There might be a "Bandwidth Definition" in this measurement.The limits would consider "out of band spurs".
Since we don't know that Bandwidth, we cannot say anything.
For instance, if bandwidth is 30MHz (I guess) in this case output spectrum seems to be clean in according with this specification.
The measurement conditions should be known first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back