Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HMS30C7202 micro - any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuralc

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hms30c7202 mmc linux

Hi all,

Someone have experienced the HMS30C7202 micro? With linux or CE.NET? And what about touch panels? And of course price, and a place to buy small quantities in Europe?

ThX

NeuralC

hms30c7202

**broken link removed**

Germany

HYNIX Semiconductor Deutschland GmbH.(HSD)
Frankfurter Str., 107 D-65479 Raunheim, Germany
Tel : 49-6142-921-223/229 Fax : 49-6142-921-214
E-Mail: homini@eu.hynix.com

United Kingdom

HYNIX Semiconductor U.K. Ltd.(HSU)
241 Brooklands Road, Weybridge,Surrey, KT13 ORH, U.K.
Tel : 44-1932-827-733 Fax : 44-1932-827-7746
E-Mail: jasmin@eu.hynix.com

Have you already experienced it?

ThX

NeuralC

Hi all,

Responce from Hynix(de) are:

30 Euro for <100pcs
25 for 100pcs

I think is a cheap IC, looking for the power. Only with the IC we can have(Flash and SDRAM should be external):

ThX

NeuralC

Re: HMS30C7202

We are using HMs30c7202 with Linux OS. We are into production of Qty 50k/year.

Hi jammulak,

I read, that you use the H7202 running linux. Have you ever tried using MMC? Or do you use the SPI controller for anything else?

I'm using this cpu in a private project and it would be very important to get MMC working.

Thanks in advance,
Rapha

MMC it is not working, even we are not able to get SPI signals on the BUS.

We are using SPI based on GPIOs. Can u give your project details.

oh, that is bad news. I have tried hard to get it working using the MMC interface. It basically but I never was able to get it stable, it always messed up the data druing transfer. Because the SPI interface is a bit simpler I hoped to get it working with that and tried in loop_back mode, but I never got an IRQ...

The project is one of those never finished hobby project, a bike speedo. Find some details on https://www.raphael-mack.de/fahrradcomputer/

You say, you use MMC over GPIO? how is the performance? I somehow expect only a few kilo bytes per seconds while cpu load is 100 percent ;-(

Hi Ramack!

We are facing a strange problem, with Hms30c7202, Can you give your mail ID I will saned complete details of it. If you can spend some time on MSN we can discusses abot Hnx7202 and linux projects.

thanks in advance
Kiran Jmmula.

Status
Not open for further replies.