Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi all i need TSMC 0.35micro meter CMOS technology file

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadiit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tsmc 0.35

hi all i need TSMC 0.35micro meter CMOS technology file , can any body provide it for me thanks in advance

.35 micrometer cmos technology

mosis.org is having more than 50 files for .35 micrometer, but which file i should use,
i am simulating a circuit which is simulated in a paper, author stated that he got the results using TSMC 0.35 micro meter CMOS technology, i tried with some files from mosis site but those files are not giving me the expected results is there any methid to findout or simulate the same circuit with other technology files.

tsmc .35 micrometer cmos

Mosis gives data files for every run of that process. Using the key above the files you can see what the process details of run are. The ones at the top are the most recent runs and inside of the file you can find the date of the run. If your just copying the circuit and putting in the data files, maybe recheck the wiring and biasing of the circuit. Also maybe transistor W/L

Other things I can think of that could be the problem is if your new to using these files make sure that in spice your directing it to use the file. i.e. .include {file path}

Also make sure your naming the transistors with the same name in the file. For example I always name my transistors n and p in the schematic and then in the data file rename them from nmos and pmos to n and p respectively. The renaming is just a convention I use so that I make sure I sized every transistor I put in the schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back