Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help, who use TSMC 65nm Stardard cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youyang

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Is there anyone can access TSMC 65nm stardard cell datasheet? I am wondering whether its DFF (static? or dynamic?) can be functional up to 1.6GHz.

Any reply is appreciated.

I believe you need to be a little more accurate to get any reasonable answer: GP or LP? 9T, 12T, or 18T? lvt, svt or hvt? I guess 1.2V? Moreover, if you have access the the PDK, you also have the datasheet...

Hi JP,

I can only access RF PDK, which doesn't include Standard Cell stuffs. More accurately, I want to know the dff performance of GP and 1V (or 1.2V) power supply. Can you help me? I want to know the Clk to Q time, Setup and Hold.

This is what I have for GP, nominal process, 1.1V, 25C, 9T, for the smallest DFF. The numbers are in ns.

CP-to-Q:
tPLH 0.0917+0.0064*Cload
tPHL 0.1078+0.0051*Cload

CP-to-D:
tSetupLH 0.0158
tHoldLH 0.0000
tSetupHL 0.0024
tHoldHL 0.0261

Even though these numbers are coming from the standard datasheet, the technology I have used might be different from yours. Use it at your own risk.

Hi JP,

Thanks a lot. It's good enough for my use.

This is what I have for GP, nominal process, 1.1V, 25C, 9T, for the smallest DFF. The numbers are in ns.

CP-to-Q:
tPLH 0.0917+0.0064*Cload
tPHL 0.1078+0.0051*Cload

CP-to-D:
tSetupLH 0.0158
tHoldLH 0.0000
tSetupHL 0.0024
tHoldHL 0.0261

Even though these numbers are coming from the standard datasheet, the technology I have used might be different from yours. Use it at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.