Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help using mmc card interfacing code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappu_sam

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

can anyone tell me how to write code for mmc interface to PIC18f4620
plz can anyone post the sample code for mmc card interfacing code to PIC.....

Hi,
If you download the mikroBASIC or mikroC or mikroPASCAL compiler, there are examples for writing to MMC card, although they use the mikroElektronika library functions. You might want to take a look.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

thnx tahmid.....

but am using MPLAB.....could u plz suggest me how to do in mplab....

am using graphical lcd to display contents in mmc card

can we write code in mickroC for mmc card and displaying using mplab.....???

hey pappu_sam..even i want to interface a mmc to pic18 controller (pic18f4550),.. i just want to write data from controller to the mmc... i think it is possible using mplab...but may be, mikroC could be easier... i am also looking out for a sample code to write into mmc...

hi adm1...

it is gud to hear that u r also workin on mmc card interfacing...

we can write code using mplab..

we hv to use FAT system to write code...

and Microchip libraries to write in mplab....

one attatchement is there regarding library file setup....ok

Added after 1 minutes:

**broken link removed**

hey, pappu_sam.., i think it is easier to code using mikroc.. as mmc is a part of my project, and i am using mikroc for one of the other parts.. i would prefer to do it in mikro c.. but dont think it wil make a big difference once we get the hex file...

we can first test it in proteus vsm.. and were you successful in writing data from pic into mmc ?? if so, can you please tell the procedure you followed..i really need to do it fast..., as i have very, very little time left..also, i know nothing much about mmc..!! also, i was thinking that mikroc makes the code easier... also it has examples ( readymade code) for mmc...but i am not able to undrstand its working..have a look at those.., it may help you too

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back