Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to solve the two detected errors in ADS2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RealAEL Sir,
As you said I followed that I copied the S-parameter file (downloaded s2p file) to the sub directory and utilized from there. What is doubt is how to access the af541433b.s2p directly as you have shown earlier .\data\af541433b.s2p without pasting downloaded s2p file to the sub directory within ADS simulation software.

- - - Updated - - -

RealAEL Sir,
As you told I followed and pasted the s2p file to the sub directory and utilized it now it is working nicely. What is my doubt is how to access the af541433b.s2p file directly inside the ADS without pasting downloaded af541433b.s2p in the sub directory. you have shown earlier that we can access .\data\af541433b.s2p directly without downloading externally. how to access it directly.

- - - Updated - - -

RealAEL Sir,
As you told I followed and pasted the s2p file to the sub directory and utilized it now it is working nicely. What is my doubt is how to access the af541433b.s2p file directly inside the ADS without pasting downloaded af541433b.s2p in the sub directory. you have shown earlier that we can access .\data\af541433b.s2p directly without downloading externally. how to access it directly.

- - - Updated - - -

RealAEL Sir,

- - - Updated - - -

RealAEL Sir,

I had all the s2p files downloaded from the Avago website (12 files) and copied into the data subdirectory of the project I was using. It is not possible to use files off a website without downloading them first. The path .\data\<filename>.s2p as shown in the file list window is the relative path to each datafile when it is in the data subdirectory of the project.

RealAEL Sir,

Please stop asking the same question, six times now. Perhaps you are unaware that the thread has now moved to a seconds page and the question has already been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back