Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required regarding corrugated horn antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuj_Modi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey, friends, I want to ask one question. I am working on corrugated horn antenna and I have many doubts regarding it's simulation in HFSS. I have come to know that I have to give 6 modes while giving excitation. Now, the problem is that my cross polarization becomes worst when I define 6 modes. But when I define only 1 mode and that is its fundamental mode by default in HFSS, it gives me lot more better cross polarization response. Please help me!!! it becomes very critical for me to solve this problem as my research review is going to be in 10th February. And I am still not getting proper results for very basic corrugated horn antenna design in HFSS. please please reply as soon as possible!!!!

This paper may give you some reference:

ultra-wide_band_corrugated_gaussian_profiled_horn_antenna_design_4058.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.