Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Please - Pic Cookbook source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExD

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I bought the Pic Cookbook about 5 years ago - never used it until I cleared out the attic. I found a project in there for a Greenhouse Watering System. This might be a usefull project for me as I am currently experimenting with lighting in the polytunnel.

However my sorry story is that the floppy (stiffy) that came with the book containing the source code for the project is not working in my computer - I tried the local library PC as well with no joy - Windows is insistent the disk needs to be formatted.

Is there any of you good people out there that can help me with the sorce code for this project? The file name is PROP6.ASM

Did you try the original authors or publisher? Current versions of this book seem to be sold by Rapid Electronics.

www.rapidonline.com

They have an email contact page on their website. Perhaps they can help.

Thanks for the reply Banjo. However I was hoping to get the source code file for this one project only, to evaluate and possibly construct. Ordering the book will incur a fair bit of time delay as from previous experience ordering a book from the UK can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Since you already own a copy of the book, I was suggesting that you contact the seller for the one file you need. Most publishers will replace defective electronic media like floppy disks for free. Again, since you have to book, it should be simple to prove to them that you are not trying to scam them. For example. it they ask you for the fourth word on page 62, you can easily look it up to prove you have the book. It never hurts to ask them.

Good point Banjo, I will give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back