Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee_control

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me .............................................
i need help for my project .
i need documentation for it
thank you for all
Project Description
This project is Wireless Data Acquisition system for surveillance of petroleum well (Monitoring and control) Where:
1. Sensors measuring cases then convert these measurements from analog to digital via ADC
2. Read these data by microcontroller PIC16F877 where there is program inside PIC its function read data then processes it then out it serially from determines port to Transceiver.
From transceiver at Petroleum well to transceiver at Control Room from the transceiver to computer with RS232 serial port
Inside computer there is software its function Display for monitoring and make comparison with set point. Where each sensor has special set point
If the input data over rang then must makes control for plant
3. Reverse last way from computer to transceiver in control room from this transceiver to transceiver at Petroleum well then to microcontroller from microcontroller output to relays for operate (Fan, Lamps and valves)
This was general idea for my project

Start with the PIC16F877 datasheet.
Descide if the ADC in the PIC is good enough or if you want to use an external ADC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back