Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me start learning os20

Status
Not open for further replies.

leogeorgereg

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am a newbie to os20 and I am going to work on a st20 chipset.I am planning to start working a Set-Top Box and would like to know whether there are any sites which I should visit to get started.I have heard that the os20 is something similar to pSOS+.Is this true??any suggestions as to how I should start learning os20 is appreciated.
Thanks,
George.

sti os20

take a look at the ST toolset 1.8.1. The sorces for OS/20 are included. This will answer you some questions.

There is also a short flyer form STI showing some basic ideas of OS/20.

The ST20 processor kernel, related to OS/20 is based on former INMOS "Transputer" architecture (although the higspeed serial links will not be used in an STB). The most important thing in ST20 is that it is a "stack based" processor architecture. This makes things like task switching pretty easy, but developing assembler code based on this architecture is not that fine - therefore its easier to develop things in C code.

st20 os20

Hi All

Well Actually i am not replying to this. My question is the same and I am a newbie for OS20. Can anyone share their experience with me .

Thanks

regards
swapgo

os20

Same here. Want to know more about core dump creation on ST20 OS20

os20 sti

Take a look at the ST toolset (meanwhile its Version 1.9.xxx. This will answer your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back