Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me invent a name for an electronic, development and prototype hardware business

Status
Not open for further replies.

filjoa

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I like start my business but I need an name... someone can make sugestion witch don't exist?

My busines work with electronic, developement and prototype hardware, make projects directly to client.

best regards

Re: Name for a business

There are several things to consider. It should indicate what you do but not be so restrictive that if you expand into allied fields it does not make customers think that you do not do the allied fields. An example of too restrictive is "The half inch diameter bolt company." An example of too nebulas is "Aristotle's dreams." Then it should not be the same as a registered trade mark or trade name. Do a web search for your candidate names to make sure you will not get into legal troubles.

IG electronics
wish u all the best :)

hi

what you mean with "IG"?

there is more than one abbreviation for IG, but i think the best in your case is :
Idea Generator :grin:

what do u think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back