Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me debug my PICKIT2 clone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA3040 can you please share your pickit2 clone schematic

Dear Fragrance,
Thanks for invite
Actually this design dose not has schematic, because, before I design, I followed few schematics and finally this was designed by me

The artwork appears Nice PA3040 !! However, as annna has already assembled one, let us make it work. The same circuit i had assembled, and is working for me. It helps him save time in again making a fresh design.

Dear mvs sarma

Yes you are correct, better way let us make it work. I published my cct for Comparison with his one

Last edited:

your artwork looked funny, some tracks taking indirect path. and as you punished artwork with component overlay, no one can use it, as it is.

what software did you use?

your artwork looked funny, some tracks taking indirect path. and as you punished artwork with component overlay, no one can use it, as it is.

Yes you correct, I converted it to PDF with both components layer and track layer together
what software did you use?

This is design using Sprint layout5
Any body needs this, I can provide components layer and track layer separately

Yes you correct, I converted it to PDF with both components layer and track layer together

This is design using Sprint layout5
Any body needs this, I can provide components layer and track layer separately

better to post sprit layout file

regards
Fragrance

@ Annna,
perhaps it is high time that you should say it is working or otherwise what is happening to trouble you. so many posts and advises should not just go waste , as you keep silent.

yes finally it's working... as soon I got 12v Vpp it started working fine... It was the inductor that was damaged... phew huge disaster it brought, wasting my time..... BTW thanks to you guys for your patience and advices... thank you very much..

it is NICE that you have the item working . congrats. go ahead of learning and programming
happy 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.