Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me about the wireless advantage and disadvantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecestar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless

hello

can any one helpe me about the wierless advantage and disadvantage

and give me any book titel

Re: wireless

Let’s say you are on the beach with your mistress and your wife call on your mobile phone, and you tell her actually you are in a business meeting.
This is an advantage of wireless communication.

But if you are unlucky and she hears the sound of the waves, this could be a disadvantage.

:D

check this pdf it might help you

actually what in wireless you are looking for
like wireless internet , sound , telephony ,..........

vfone said:
Let’s say you are on the beach with your mistress and your wife call on your mobile phone, and you tell her actually you are in a business meeting.

But if you are unlucky and she hears the sound of the waves, this could be a disadvantage.

nice

Added after 3 minutes:

sau_sol said:
check this pdf it might help you

actually what in wireless you are looking for
like wireless internet , sound , telephony ,..........

oh yes that is what i need

but can any one give me answer of what is advantage and disadvantage of the wierless (exactly).

vfone said:

Nice reply..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back