Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in cst....defining CPW ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

nareshbandaruu

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to implement a cpw antenna for uwb frequency range.I have drawn the structure but im finding it difficult to define ports. Can anyone tell me how to define ports for a cpw antenna.....width of the feedline=3mm and spacing=0.3mm
im enclosing my cst files here in

nareshbandaruu said:
I am trying to implement a cpw antenna for uwb frequency range.I have drawn the structure but im finding it difficult to define ports. Can anyone tell me how to define ports for a cpw antenna.....width of the feedline=3mm and spacing=0.3mm
im enclosing my cst files here in

Hi,

try:

https://www.cst.com/Content/Showroom/Default.aspx - Construction and Simulation of a via transition - there is cpw too.

or the best is use help, try search "Microstrip Lines port" and it is first link
and Microstrip Line.

I hope, that I helped you. If not, give me question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back