Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Identify component

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeboy22001

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm after some help identifying a component I believe may have failed, its from the mainboard of the Canon 450D. Its a SOT353 package, but can't identify it. Using just the X3 comes up with SOT23 zener diodes which it isn't.

IMG_1331 by Leeboy22001, on Flickr

Thanks

Lee

- - - Updated - - -

The only component I've identified it to possibly is a SUT480H, Epitaxial planar type NPN Silicon Transistor ??

- - - Updated - - -

The only component I've identified it to possibly is a SUT480H, Epitaxial planar type NPN Silicon Transistor ??

We need to look at the board. The picture is not very suitable for examining the wiring, but it looks like a symmetrical scheme, similar to the the differential stage. Draw a pair of elements and see.
If it is a SUT480H of course.

Hi, Thanks, I'll post a better picture, but looking at the pcb layout it does look symmetrical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back