Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help- i want layout for this schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

balakrishnabatta

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Attachments

• cpl.JPG
    cpl.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 152

Yeah, sure! There are freelance layout engineers who would do the job for a nice sum.

Come on! Just do the homework! If you want to be an IC design engineer than you have to learn how to do a layout by your own.

i tried it very hard by using tanner tool still i didt get it so i need your to complet my m.tech project

This is not a difficult layout. Isn't this cheating if it for your final project?

How much you are willing to pay?

Hi,

This is so easy man. You should try it yourself. It's 5 minutes work (if you have experience). How many days do you have left to finish the job? I suggest, do it yourself, if you have more time (around a week or 10 days, if you are new to ASIC design).

Which technology, how much time, just layout of the schematic or real chip layout (pads etc.)?

Kind regards

i just want layout for schematics and i am using tanner13 and i have to submit it on nov 12

plz help me

i just want layout for schematics and i am using tanner13 and i have to submit it on nov 12

plz help me

Sorry man, but i'm using cadence, i can't help you with tanner!

Kind regards

Hi,

I used to lay it out in Cadence, generate Gerber files and so on, during my study. Not the pads and so on. But only Layout and GDS files.

Hi,

I used to lay it out in Cadence, generate Gerber files and so on, during my study. Not the pads and so on. But only Layout and GDS files.

ha it will usefull if u draw it in cadense and i will redraw it in tanner pls help me

ha it will usefull if u draw it in cadense and i will redraw it in tanner pls help me

Hi balakrishnabatta,

I may have done it for you. But I don't have cadence now. I was using it at university, which was installed there on computers. Sorry, I can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back