Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Help]HFSS probe feed simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haiphong1234

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all out there,

I am a student and new to Hfss, my task is to design a 12 Ghz rectangular microstrip antenna with probe feed. I attach my design here:View attachment Project6.rar . But after simulation, the return loss is not as expected. it seems not working at resonant frequency 12Ghz, could anybody explain me why? here is my result
hfss.jpg

Hello,

Please update the image so that the vertical axis values may be seen. Also, can you upload just the project file (.hfss or .aedt) instead of the .rar?

In this design, first resonant frequency is at 12.5 GHz. You can bring down resonance at 12 GHz just by slightly increasing patch antenna length. dB valuse are not clear as there is no 'Y-axis' value in graph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back