Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: Can anyone tell me about the WLAN Analyzer Porviders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogBear

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
agilent 4010a

Hello, all, Our company wants to purchase some WLAN analyzers to test WLAN module on mobile phone, and I was assigned to do the market scam work, till now I only have found three types WLAN analyzer: Agilent 4010A, Anritsu 8860B and litePoint IQFlex, to make a wider comparasion and selection, we need information about other WLAN Analyzers, can any body help me? Thanks in advance!

Re: Help: Can anyone tell me about the WLAN Analyzer Porvide

Thanks, forgot to enphasis that we just need the ananlyzers can perform RF measurements that the standard required, so those handhelds or those can only test protocol are not suitable. Rohde-Schwarz doesn't have specific WLAN analyzer, I learned that from their sales engineer, and so does the willtek.

Added after 3 minutes:

Another point, the WLAN module used on our mobile phone is based on 802.11b/g, FSP-K90 from ROHDE-SCHWARZ is the firmware for 802.11a/g, and it must be used with a signal analyzer, which maybe very expensive; Willtek only have Handheld Spectrum Analyzer. Anyway, Thank ggg_lp. and do any other friends tell me the information?

Thank you all !

Thank ggg_lp, but again those are not what we are looking for, in fact we have also noticed these instruments, they are handheld and used as protocol analysis/debug. so still doesn't match our requirements. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.