Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help:closed loop compensation of buck circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I designed a buck circuit with L=50uH,C=500uF,R=1ohm~10ohm,and resistance of is neglected.
Finally the phase margin is nearly 1.3 degree.I referred some literature and attempted to adopt PID
to compensate the phase and adjust the static amplitude margin.But I don't know how to adjust the parameters
of PID compensation circuit. Any one who has an experience of this can give me a help?
Thanks!

I designed a buck circuit with L=50uH,C=500uF,R=1ohm~10ohm,and resistance of is neglected.
Finally the phase margin is nearly 1.3 degree.I referred some literature and attempted to adopt PID
to compensate the phase and adjust the static amplitude margin.But I don't know how to adjust the parameters
of PID compensation circuit. Any one who has an experience of this can give me a help?
Thanks!

Hi Garlin
Either Brown's book or Pressman's book are dealing with loop compensation design tips . refer to those books ( switchmode powersupply cook book by Marty Brown and Switchign power supply design by Abraham I pressman )

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.