Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hard log on and log off

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpetar

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In last few days I have difficulties to Log On, I must try 7-10 times to enter my credentials, and sometimes even more. Also automatic Log Off immediately after Log On procedure. I using FireFox 14.0

Its lookslike server is overloaded or database-server link have some trouble.

Yes. I too faced the same problem many times. But sometimes they will keep the maintenance tag before logging in.

Thank you for information, however there I can't diagnose a problem. Please next time give me information when (what hour) this happened. Yes this can be because high servers loads.

Ok, no problem, I'm glad to help.

Also I notice changes in time zone on first page (Forum option from menu), sometimes is +1 and clock is not according to +1 time zone its 1h in advance, and now he says +2 time zone and time is correct.

I dont have problem with time zones just notice this maybe helpfull for troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Also I notice changes in time zone on first page (Forum option from menu), sometimes is +1 and clock is not according to +1 time zone its 1h in advance, and now he says +2 time zone and time is correct.

I dont have problem with time zones just notice this maybe helpfull for troubleshooting.

Could you give me a screenshot?

16.07.2012. 00:56am Time Zone was +1 and auto disconnect/hard log on on short period in one moment when I see homepage there is only 1 user connected, soon after that all normalized (this is not hardest event, this situation sometimes have duration about 30min).

+2 Time zone showing correct time for +1 zone :
Forum for Electronics_1342428540398.jpeg Forum for Electronics_1342428706869.jpeg

I will make screen shots at hard logon also.

Last edited:

I notice at 1:42am (+1 time zone) hard log on, and if success system immediately log off user on any

option from menu or clicking on something else.

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg

At 2:0am (+1) www.edaboard.com and www.elektroda.pl completely stop responding.

In attached screen capture you can see time and low number of connected users, after that number of

online users get lower and lower, and on end web completely stop responding.

I check my Internet connection its complete error free 16MB/s and working in all world Internet

directions.
From Poland domain I try to open wiadomosci.gazeta.pl and some else sites all momentaly opening and

functioning.

I see server is online but this looks like web server cant accept connections.

Who.Is service cant get server info.

4a.jpeg4b.jpeg

Also I try Who.Is Ping service this confirm no connection with site.

5.jpeg

At 2:25am (+1) web appear with 0 users, time zone +1 and with clock 1:21. After few short moments web

is lost again. I take screen capture fast, you can see :

6.jpeg

Definitely DNS working the job, server is here, but there is some problems with web service. I watch

packets server respond very well, but connection to web service is not established.

At 2:46am (+1) no web.

At 3:13am I post this and go to sleep.

Thanks for info, yes around 1-3AM there was a problem with connectivity. I think I found a reason why sometimes you can not login. This is because second database server is too lazy for the master database. Trying to find solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.