Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidance needed for a short course in India !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashish sharma

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all
I am an electronic engg working as a lecturer and as it is the semester break so i have decided to update myself with some new skills. I have got around one month in my hand and i found none other than this forum to help me out in this matter so as to abreast me with some links of the people pioneer in the field and keen to help people like me in inhibiting some new skills. It could be in any form like workshop( on any relevant topic of electronics), some online interaction or if there is really some good stuff i wont mind going over there(to any part of india) to learn something new so as to make myself potent enough to take this community to a new high by first learning and then delivering what i have got in a due course of time.
Hope you people will come forward to help!

hi

you can go for cdac course for 4- month that is good but i don't know any course available for short duration of one month rather i suggest to learn yourself the fundamentals regarding vlsi or embeded system.

training in most of the vlsi sourse is tool specific and basics/fundamentls are kind of fast browsing assuming you are familier with them.

if i am not much clear in this replay pm me.

/ue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back