Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM Network Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_risk_master

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gsm network simulator

Hi all,

Have you guys used something like a Nework simulator for GSM networks? I need more like to simulate MS calls and how it was processed thru BSS MSC HLR and so on. I have here Cisco's Packet tracer and it is for Computer data networks simulation, I need something similar to that but is for GSM simulation

thanks in advance

Hi!

I want the same thing (simulator), but my aim is Radio Basic Station subsystem and vizualize how engineer can optimize RadioI Interface with different sets of parametrs! Can't belive that no one have been already created any simulator!

Thanks to everybody who would help!

well i too need the s/w to understand how the bit info is flowing in the radio interface and what parameteres can be controlled.... if anyone has such s/w please tell us guyz..

I also wants to know about these things. its my best interesting topic.

can any ine tell me how simulate call drop in inter sytem handover from wcdma to gsm?

plz send me matlab code...

Status
Not open for further replies.