Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSG pads Layout in L-edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamantiumxx

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Soledad De Doblado, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico, Mexico
Activity points
Iam working on LNA design and I'll do a layout but i dont know anything about GSG pads (or techniques, or circuits), If somebody have an useful information about I'll be very thanked.

I am using Tanner L-edit for making my layout and I also I don't know if there are any extra library or module for ADS for making layouts as I do my inductors in momentums. I've seen lots of papers of people that shows layouts done in ADS but I can't figure out How I can do it.

thanks.:|

GSG pads, if you use Signatone, is 150um between 2 probe(center to center), so that means you need 3 75*75 square pads, located evenly with 75um distance side to side.

Be careful when using GSG, the probe is very tough than common DC probe, and easily crumble your pads.

thanks.
as I am working on GHz range Iam using octogonal pads
this is a circuit of test of an inductor that I import from ADS to Tanner L-edit

33_1263324341.jpg

and thanks nobody aswer me about my question of ADS

adamantiumxx said:
I don't know if there are any extra library or module for ADS for making layouts as I do my inductors in momentums. I've seen lots of papers of people that shows layouts done in ADS but I can't figure out How I can do it.

You do know that Momentum is usually integrated into ADS right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back