Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPS, PIC18f452 and LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't have a tutorial?
the forum is so disperse...
an information here another somewhere... nothing direct and clear.

a walkthrough please...

thanks!

ckshivaram,
hello, my project has evolved considerably since the last contact ...
I and my colleague, we got the gprs and the circuit so that we are in trouble in the next step ...
we do not really know if we connect this right, we're wanting to test the sim900 but not sure how ... I wanted to connect the MAX232 gprs straight into the PC and test to see if this communicating .... but do not know if 's possible.
and we still have q connect with the PIC18F452.
honestly I'm not able to find material on the net to help me in the following steps ... I need help.
thanks.

sorry.
unfortunately no.
i didn´t finished it.

Hi,
i'm also trying to get data from gprs. i tried to get a '$' first then 'G''P'R'M'C'..but there is too much garbage and it cant read the signal..can u suggest any steps whereby i can reduce garbage.. the gps i am using is holux m89 and the microcontroller is pic 18f452. i have connected TX pin of gps directly to RX of micro. hope there is no problem in that. plz help..

Status
Not open for further replies.