Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gm/Id in Cadence for multiple L values

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthy_maya

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for ploting gm/Id in cadence. I have no option of Hspice.
I have to plot a graph of Id/W Vs Gm/Id for various values of L.
I had done parametric analysis by sweeping both Vgs and L. The problem is when ever i try to plot my graph, i am able get only Vgs Vs gm (what ever parameter i pick). The Y vs Y option of ADE--> tools--> result browser is not working(inactive) if i run two variable sweep.
I use spectra for simulation.

It is very urgent.

Please help

hello sir you have plotted id/w vs gm/id ,can you please tell me how did you plot

I am looking for ploting gm/Id in cadence. I have no option of Hspice.
I have to plot a graph of Id/W Vs Gm/Id for various values of L.
I had done parametric analysis by sweeping both Vgs and L. The problem is when ever i try to plot my graph, i am able get only Vgs Vs gm (what ever parameter i pick). The Y vs Y option of ADE--> tools--> result browser is not working(inactive) if i run two variable sweep.
I use spectra for simulation.

It is very urgent.

hello sir you have plotted id/w vs gm/id ,can you please tell me how did you plot

Re: hello sir you have plotted id/w vs gm/id ,can you please tell me how did you plot

Hi,

I believe you can use calculator function of ADE in case if you don't want for multiple L.
Swept Vgs, W, and run a dc-analysis, Write Calculator function for id/w and gm/id separately. In VIVA you can use YvsY option to plot these against each other instead of Vgs.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back