Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] Generating the variable frequencies from 1hz to 12hz using LPC1115 micro controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,

By referring the LPc11xx user manual, It clearly mentioned that it doesn't have the in built USb.
usually USB consists of 4 pins- Vbus(power supply),GND and 2 data lines(D+ and D-) ,so is it possible to assign the 2 General purpose I/O pins as a data lines??because USB data speed will be in terms of Mbps so..
then how to write USB drivers for this controller?? any hardware support??
please suggest on this

Need a help

Thanks
Robo

Best suggestion is to use suitable controller. Using GPIO to drive USB is a bad idea for your current knowledge level. H/w layer will be time dependant and require significant amount of mcu resources.
Anyway, you can try parse ARV's or PIC's usb CDC driver to LPC... after 4-5 years of studing embedded systems.

Thanks For the Reply,

if I use the linux device drivers (linux platform) how can I dump the linux code on my target board(LPC1115)?? how to check this controller will support the linux version
and memory to store the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back