Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

games not supporting in my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

palarivattom sasi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

In my laptop games are not supporting. I have installed 2,3 games,but while opening it showing a message that "xxx has stopped working". Is it a virus problem or any settings problem?

It really depends on what kinda of games u are playing ..some games install DirectX version while the game installation itself and some require external separate installation of direct X.
Anyways try installing DirectX and .net frameworks if they are not installed

Hey,
you didn't give us any info about your laptop specs and what kind of games you want to play
as an example you cant run big games like GTA V or Battlefield 4 or Assassin creed UNITY or any big games cuz this games need a much powerful laptop or pc to run.
the world of PC is much more bigger than you think ... and there is a lot of options you can go but the question is : can you afford a $800 or $1000 hardcore PC gaming ??
only a few laptops can run games perfectly and I suggest that if you want to play games you go to case PC its better.
if you only cares about playing games go check out the next gen consoles (ps4 and xb1) its pretty much great consoles to play games on.
I personally had a PS4 and its work fine with me .. you can get one now about $400
so yeah good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back