Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FusionIO Virtex-7 FPGA PCIe board heatsink and JTAG questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain_thom

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I bought a cheap FusionIO prototype Virtex-7 PCIe card with the hopes that the PCIe lanes are routed correctly and I can tap into the GPIO easily through the flash chip footprints. Hopefully also a clock input somewhere?

On the back is a clearly labelled JTAG connector but I'm not sure the header type I should use. Does anyone know what this connector is? Perhaps there's a pre made cable if it's a standard, I'm just not familiar. I need to hook it up to a DLC10.

I'm told all these boards had heatsinks or fans. What should I use? Can anyone suggest a model number from Digikey? Note the hooks on the top left and bottom right of the FPGA. Looking at pictures on ebay of what I believe are the completed product, those are for a heatsink.

Thanks! c2pwcqvglwe712.jpegop1mo0uflwe71.jpeg6tb0chuhlwe713.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back