Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fundamentals of wireless communication video lecture dtse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakeel006

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless communication video lecture

Dear ALL
the following link has video lectures in
Short Course on Fundamentals of Wireless Communications Now Available in Streaming video.
http://www.calit2.net/newsroom/article.php?id=860.
I used WMR software to download lecture but unable to download it.
the file link is as follows.
**broken link removed**

can anyone tell how can i download the above files

Shakeel

wireless communication video lectures

Use the FlashGet to download, No problem.

wireless communication tse lectures

someone told me that *.rm file can not be downloaded.will flash get down load that file.

Shakeel

wireless communication +video lecture

I didnt know that TSE has a video lecture available online, thanks for that. It would be nice if to download it for offline usage... I have flashget but it doesnt work for rm files. I dont know how to save it as well,, anyway thanks for the url of the short course shakeel.

wireless communications video lecture

I have downloaded one lectures with flashget and during installation its size was 164 M but when download was finished then its size was 64M.I am still viewing this file.during lecture voice get mingled.I donot know why it was happening so.

If anyone knows if to correct this error.
Shakeel

Hi again, I have downloaded the rm files using WMRecorder. However I have used a different link for downloading the files. For instance to download the first part, the link to be entered to the WMRecorder is;
rtsp://132.239.18.33:554/calit2/tsefri1.rm?cloakport=8080,554

Try it....

Hi senaydud!

Can you tell me how I can use WM recorder to save this files ??

when I type the URL of the video, the status indicates "Cancelled" ..
I am afraid that I cannot use this program !!!

Re: fundamentals of wireless communication video lecture dts

Hello,
Try it like that; Get to the page https://www.calit2.net/newsroom/article.php?id=860. Click on the video that you'd like to download and let it start with the Real Player. Then click and open WMRecorder, type down the address of the video (e.g. rtsp://132.239.18.33:554/calit2/tsefri1.rm?cloakport=8080,554) and press the red round-shaped button. Afterwards you can close the Real player and WMR would take it down.
The second option is; download the latests (but the very latest) version of RealPlayer. You can download .rm files to your PC by using "Record" button on the Real Player (I havent well tried this option but I have seen the recording feature of the Real Player on its latest version)

Hi friend', Can you please upload wireless communication video lecture dts because I am not able to download.

easily just install the free version of real player and download them with it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back