Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fundamantel for Analog IC Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

guamak_menanak

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dan klein+analog layout

Last week, I attended an interview session for a design company.
After the interview session, I asked them to give some recommendation to increase my knowledge on Analog IC Design.

The asked me to increase my knowledge on "Fundamantel for Analog IC Design". Can anyone tell me some source or information on it?

I think it is also quite important to other viewers.

:D

fundamantel

Probably it means to design and simulate the analog components with realistic model parameters.

analog ic design interview

Hi guamak_menanak

I had also an interview for a mulinational company.
They put me a lot of questions from analog design domain.

After i get the job in this big company i found out that all the questions where from the book:

"Art of electronics" by Horowitz

This is the book i recomand.

(Lucky me: i know about this "bible" thanks to our forum!!!)

What they mean is that you study more knowledge on analog ic.
such as read more books and do some project.

do some project such as opamp pll adc is fast and import way to learn analog ic

commonly it is helpful to get book like "CMOS analog circuit design" by razavi, you can download it from this forum.

It is good to use the book---"analysis and design of analog integrated circuits" by P R Gray etc

Hi guys ,

you mentioned that you guys had interviews with some compnies. how did you manage to get an interview call ? I have been applying to almost all the semicondcutor companies in analog design , but not managed to have an interview. Could you please give some sugestions as to how to obtain an interview call ?

any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

The best book that can take you in these lines can be CMOS design by BAKER......This book deals with bth analog and digital stuff.

Even sedra/smith gives a good acount of analog circuits.

I guess the fundmental of analog IC design is the devices. You got to know the devices well.

i think u may attend some project for these fundamantel or some train course. it is very quickly.

Hi,

Analog Integrated Circuit Design by Ken Martin is also quite good.

Could you please give some sugestions as to how to obtain an interview call ?

Here is the trick:

U must know someoane inside the company.
Give him/her the CV/resume to deposit directly to human resources (not via e-mail !!)

In this way U can be shure that your CV will get atention and will not be "lost"

Can anyone give the download link for all ic designs ebooks.
Thanks in adance

mandrei said:
Hi guamak_menanak

I had also an interview for a mulinational company.
They put me a lot of questions from analog design domain.

After i get the job in this big company i found out that all the questions where from the book:

"Art of electronics" by Horowitz

This is the book i recomand.

(Lucky me: i know about this "bible" thanks to our forum!!!)

check here for student manual

h**p://

i suggest "The Art of Analog Layout" bt alan hastings or CMOS IC Layout by Dan Klein

u study the following books , then u will answer the interview questions

vlsi design techniques for analog and digital circuits by geiger
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuit by behzad razavi

Personnally,i think reading some classical books and do the examples in such books ie:ALLEN,including simulation in spice or spectre and the layout drawing in cadence is also needed.
Besides ,i ask a question: how can apply for an intern position successfully,I always send my resume to their humanresource EMIL but can not get any reply,any help would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back