Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Function 'bitrol' is not defined for a first argument of class double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokila parmar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am creating model OF REED SOLOMON CODE WITH OVERLAPPED SYMBOL AND USING ROTATE REGISTER IN SIMULINK.
i GET THIS ERROR "Function 'bitrol' is not defined for a first argument of class double."
CAN ANYONE TELL ME MEANING OF THIS ERROR.

Hi,

Bitwise operators operate only over integer (fixed point) variables or arrays. Your variable is a (double precision) floating point and for this reason you get the error.
Please look at the help with "doc datatypes" in the Matlab command window.
Regards

Z

hi,
thank you for replying.
But i get another error now.
Error is : Error evaluating 'StopFcn' callback of block_diagram design_name'. NAME must contain a single string.
can u tell me meaning of this error.
when i am copying my model in another untitled file and simulating, i don't get any error. but after saving it, it create error.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

hi,
thank you for replying.
But i get another error now.
Error is : Error evaluating 'StopFcn' callback of block_diagram design_name'. NAME must contain a single string.
can u tell me meaning of this error.
when i am copying my model in another untitled file and simulating, i don't get any error. but after saving it, it create error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Bitwise operators operate only over integer (fixed point) variables or arrays. Your variable is a (double precision) floating point and for this reason you get the error.
Please look at the help with "doc datatypes" in the Matlab command window.
Regards

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.