Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fuel tank level measuring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to measure the level of a tank fuel . The problem is that i don't know what kind of sensor to use ?

Any suggestions please ?

If it is for vehicle then surely it will have a potentiometric float. So, use it. Is the tank wall straight ? If yes, see if you can use eTape.

Most fuel tanks use a float linked to a potentiometer. For large tanks (not on a vehicle) there are numerous microwave, ultrasonic and weight sensors available.
Check any wreck in a yard to reuse the fuel gauge for a low cost. Or buy a new one from a certified store.

the tank is not for vehicle.Where can i find any certified store for these sensors?

Omnicommdigital fuel sensors are the accurate and reliable source of fuel level detecting in various application.
LLS series digital accurate fuel level sensors are designed to be easily fitted on the engine feeding and storage fuel tanks of various shapes and dimensions.
If you want more details follow following link.
www.omnicomm-online.com/products/sensors/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back