Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freshers struggling to enter in this field

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhardwajnitin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
why there is so much struggle to get a job in this domain because of that all talent who wants to work in this field when not get entry ,they choose software c,c++,java.Is there any specific reason
regards
Nitin

Which domain? Electronics.

As freshers needs training, after getting training Fresher can shift to new company.

So no company wants to take and give training. Instead of that they are taking the experienced.

In C, C++, Java or DotNet you no need any other hardware other than a computer. But for electronics one should have good hardware and hands-on knowledge.

There are some small companies, which will select a fresher and adds with their team as contract or bond and less pay.

After some period, if the selected person got good experience, they are paying more.

But most of the MNCs, doing On-Site projects, they cant keep a electronics freshers. A fresher in Big MNC cant learn more.

But a good scope is there.

soundar said:
Which domain? Electronics.

As freshers needs training, after getting training Fresher can shift to new company.

So no company wants to take and give training. Instead of that they are taking the experienced.

In C, C++, Java or DotNet you no need any other hardware other than a computer. But for electronics one should have good hardware and hands-on knowledge.

There are some small companies, which will select a fresher and adds with their team as contract or bond and less pay.

After some period, if the selected person got good experience, they are paying more.

But most of the MNCs, doing On-Site projects, they cant keep a electronics freshers. A fresher in Big MNC cant learn more.

But a good scope is there.

Well then whats the use of doing a B.E or B.Tech in electronics if the four years course is not sufficient to get a job, and after four years one has to work as a coder in a software company, which can even be done by a high school passed...

thanks soc and surender
Both of u r quite right but from where fresher ll start ,companies shud take test of the same standard as they want .after that 2 or 3 weeks trainig on a tool is more than enough for a person with knowledge.

dont use the forum as your mobile and use sms typing skills here.. this is the first warning to you... all your post shall be deleted and you will be banned if you use sms typing skills in this forum...

spend some time to type the words properly...

Last edited by a moderator:

im 2011 passed out and done b.e ece, interested in electronics job. salary is not important and knowledge is important

hi! I am 2011 passout. I have done my mtech in vlsi. I am in search of a job. salary doesn't matter. please let me know if there are any openings.

im 2011 passed out and done b.e ece, interested in electronics job. salary is not important and knowledge is important

Send your resume to info@lambdaess.com
if u r interested to work in namakkal.

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

Send your resume to info@lambdaess.com
if u r interested to work in namakkal.

dont use the forum as your mobile and use sms typing skills here.. this is the first warning to you... all your post shall be deleted and you will be banned if you use sms typing skills in this forum...

spend some time to type the words properly...

Well then whats the use of doing a B.E or B.Tech in electronics if the four years course is not sufficient to get a job, and after four years one has to work as a coder in a software company, which can even be done by a high school passed...

please attend some interviews in companies then you will get a clear understanding on where you stand.... thats a common problem with all the passout of colleges... you think that you people have enough knowledge the moment you get the degree in your hand...

But i feel neither the students nor the engineering teachers are good enough or fit enough to start off the work in any company without any formal training...

Hi!

I am searching for a job in electronics based industries.I have completed B.E-ECE with 60% of marks.I am passed out in year 2008 and still searching for job.Please
help me to get the job.If there is less pay also ok for me.I wish to work in Banglore only.If there is any openings please inform me.My mail id is vidyasavadi@gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.