Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free energy from magnet and selonoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

akbarza

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i saw many videos in youtube and other sites, that create electric current with a magnet and some solenoid.
for example this: i read physic to M.C. degree. but i can not understand that how anyone can explain this according Maxwell equations.
anyone can explain it ?
thanks for answering

Do not believe everything you see on the internet!

There are hundreds of videos like that and they are all fake. There is even one showing a car spark plug glued to the rear of a loudspeaker operating a mains light bulb. Usually there is a hidden battery somewhere. The person posting the video gets paid every time the video is shown, they are tricksters making money out of viewers.

Brian.

Do not believe everything you see on the internet!

There are hundreds of videos like that and they are all fake. There is even one showing a car spark plug glued to the rear of a loudspeaker operating a mains light bulb. Usually there is a hidden battery somewhere. The person posting the video gets paid every time the video is shown, they are tricksters making money out of viewers.

Brian.
thanks for reply
but there are so much that i think they are maybe true.

Hi,

The world's energy problem is solved.
I hear those stories at least 40 years now. Sometimes cars are powered with water, somtimes we see a generator driven by magnets only, sometimes it's free energy...

But I ask myself why don't the inventors power their own houses, why don't they sell the energy and make huge money?
Sometimes they claim the government steals their plans .... and it seems the inventors are lost without those plans.
Plans they were drawn by themselves... and the brain is stolen, too?
And why don't they move to another country that is interested on executing the plan.

I don't understand this. Why do we have tamagotchi ... but don't solve the energy problem?

Klaus

Last edited:

thanks for reply
but there are so much that i think they are maybe true.

There are many videos but no one light his house with this magic. That suggests that it is fake, not true.

you can get electrical current from a magnet and a solenoid
but it isn't free

Faraday's Law - changing magnetic flux induces a current in a loop

if you move a magnet back and forth so that the magnetic field inside the solenoid changes,
you will induce a current in the solenoid and you can use that the light up a light bulb

if you build it big enough, you could power almost anything

but you need to move that magnet back and forth.
the energy out from the solenoid plus losses that usually show up as excess heat equals the energy put in
you pay in energy because of the losses
you pay in money and machines to drive the magnet back and forth

there are always losses - Second Law of Thermodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back