Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractional Fourier Transform

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishtiaq

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If anybody have the book please upload
"The Fractional Fourier Transform with Applications in Optics and Signal Processing by Haldun M. Ozaktas, Zeev Zalevsky and M. Alper Kutay".
Thanks in advance
MIA

i've this book but in hard copy,how can i help u?

Can you scan this book and upload or do this book have any companion CD so you can just upload that as well.
I will be very greatful to you.

MIA

ok dear but i'll take a 3 or 4 days,i'll do this

Thanks alot in advance for the help. I will anxiously wait 4 the e-book.
MIA

Dear xulfee,

I you could kindly email me the scanned book to me please. for appreciation I would donate you points.
my email is m_pourfathi@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

guys i'm really sorry,i'm a bit busy in exams,as soon as i got some spare time i'll send u the book

this is sample of scaning,if u can go with it i'll do remaining scaning

Thanks xulfee, it would be better if you scan each page separately, but this is also OK if you don't have time. I remember this book is nearly 600 pages or so. Thus, size of the whole book might be enormous. Personally, I have never made a book scan, so I don't know what is the proper way to scan the books. Is there an explanation about 'book scan' on the board?

i don't know much about that,i've very short time due to my profession,i'll scan the book in same manner,it'll take some time,i'll start scaning tomorrow

ch 1-2

guys due to unavailability of time i'll upload one to two chapters daily,

Added after 16 minutes:

here r first two chapters

hope so u'll get the nxt chapter tomorrow

Dear Xulfee,

Kindly upload the whole book in chapters.

I really need this book and I will be very greatful to you.

BR,

Ishtiaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back