Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Design Training Course in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonn

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fpga training courses malaysia

Hi Guys
Does any body know if there is a training center offers FPGA-design courses located in Mal@ysia ?
If yes , plz post the URL,and contact
Thanx

fpga designs in malaysia

Insight Asia Pacific Penang +604 646 9986

malaysia fpga training

I hv contacted them and they told me that there is no center in M@laysia !!!
I did many searches over the internet without results
Does any body know any one there ?!!

fpga course malaysia

you may come to Singapore.

Insight has a center here.

Both Xilinx and Altera never setup a training center in Malaysia. For Xilinx training, you need to contact Insight or AVnet and have training in Singapore. For Altera training, you need to contact Achieva and you need to have training in Singapore too. The trainings that they organized are for fundamental and intermediate level. Insight used to offer free training for FPGA fundamental design. For imtermediate level design, they will charge you. I am not sure about the training organized by Achieva. If you need to have more information about fpga design, you can pm me. I am a malaysian too.

Status
Not open for further replies.