Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forlinx i.MX8M Mini System on Module (SoM)

Forlinx

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FETMX8MM-C system on module (SoM) is based on NXP's i.MX8M Mini processor with 1.8GHz Cortex A53 quad-core and single Cortex M4 core. i.MX8M Mini SoC built with advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology. This cutting-edge building block is tailor made for a wide range of IoT and industrial applications, featuring 2GB DDR4, 2 x USB 2.0, powerful network connectivity options including Bluetooth and optional WiFi, PCIe 2.0 and robust multimedia features including 7 audio channels (32bits), MIPI-DSI, and 1080p encoder and decoder.

It is NXP's first embedded multicore application processor built with advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, delivering higher speeds and energy efficiency. i.MX8M Series is commercially and industrially certified and supported by NXP's Product Life Plan for any general industrial and IoT application.

1686725810492.png

Main features of i.MX8M Mini SoM
  1. Heterogeneous Multi-core Processing Architecture;
  2. Quad-core Cortex-A53 core up to 1.8GHz;
  3. Cortex-M4 at speeds of 400+MHz;
  4. 1080p video encode and decode;
  5. Display and camera interfaces;
  6. Multi-channel audio and digital microphone inputs;
  7. Connectivity (I2C, SAI, UART, SPI, SDIO, USB, PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet);
  8. Low-power and standard DDR memory support;
  9. Multiple pin-compatible product offerings;
  10. support Android9.0 and Linux4.14(QT5.10);

For additional information, visit the i.MX8M Mini System on Module.

1686725828857.png

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back