Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM/AM/SW/TV Circuit Diagram using CXA1619BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samim_kp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Can anyone help me in finding out complete circuit diagram or schematic or related for FM/AM/SW/TV using the only CXA1619BS IC?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
samim_kp
India.
====

for cxa1619bs circuit for fm and am are only commonly available.
for sw and tv is not seen commonly.

Simply search for datasheet and read it. You will found out what for is this chip used. Datasheet contains example circuit for AM/FM receiver. It can not be used for TV.

Sir,
I am already having FM/AM/SW/TV i.e. 4-Band Radio using the IC 30-pin DIP CXA1619BS (For TV in India, i think FM frequency is used, wherein in radio i hear the TV telecast (audio only) and this may be below 88 Mhz freq. band.

I am already having the data sheet for the said IC. However, the problem is now with FM, which started after replacement of Gang Capacitor. Otherwise, rest of the stations are perfect.

OK you are listening to TV sound only. Probably receiver operates in I Band where you can hear up to 3 TV channels and they are all FM. If you changed variable capacitor of receiver hopefully the same type you need to tune it because channels are shifted on scale. Find schematics of your receiver and tune it.

your first post was not on the problem faced .
anyway , the fm reciever ic can receive vhf bandI also(audio).

your radio not working may be due to incorrect gang condenser repalced.

Dear All,

I would like to thank you all for widening my knowledge. I would like to especially thank Mr. Borb. For info. of all, I have replaced exactly the same type gang condenser of similar dimension, height, no. of legs 8, and on top 4 nos. inbuilt trimmer cap.. The AM, SW & FM all are now ok, but in FM only "hisssing present" but there is no "signal" or impossible to tune "throughout the scale". In the earlier ruined gang the problem was "stations" noisy while gang is rotated and even "shifts", which is obviously the defect of gang being "short" may be due to ageing or quality of gang.

Should I post the radio pcb board (both side) and the orig. defective gang cap. for your info. pls. ?

With regards,
samim_kp
----

the hissing sound but no station recd may be due to the
fm section in the out of tuned state.

as am and sw are working , the possibility is the new gang has fm section which has small variation in caps value which is normal.

this is not a problem .
'align' the fm section alone and you will get back your reception.

Reactions: atil34

atil34

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I need AM radio circuit using cxa1619bs. So, please give me the block diagram of AM radio circuit using cxa1619bs.

since you have replaced the gang capacitor , you need to align the FM section on top of the gang capacitor with a plastic aligning tool

can any one provide me the fm receiver circuit diagram with audio amplifier using cxa1619bs.. I can't find it in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back