Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flyback topology to make a battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammadali_16

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all
i want to make a battery charger with low current in minimum cost. I want to use flayback topology.
Anyone have any idea of it. Nowadayz is market, most of the adapters are of flyback

my input is 220vac and output will be 14vdc to charge a battery

there are alot of application notes to describe flyback topology but nothing practical. Anyone can help in making the circuit.

Hi to all
i want to make a battery charger with low current in minimum cost. I want to use flayback topology.
Anyone have any idea of it. Nowadayz is market, most of the adapters are of flyback

my input is 220vac and output will be 14vdc to charge a battery

there are alot of application notes to describe flyback topology but nothing practical. Anyone can help in making the circuit.
Hi muhammadali
It is pretty simple . you can go through the TOP integrated circuits or perhaps tiny switches .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

thx foe ur response
i think your post is not helping

- - - Updated - - -

thx foe ur response

hello muhammadali,
convert ac into dc by using rectifiers and feed this dc to pwm oscillator like sg3525/3524 with hf transformer(ferrite core) and then rectify the same by using rectifiers and smoothing capacitor.feed this dc to battery utilizing over charge/under charge cutoff so that battery may no damage.Regards

@ch wazir..... thanks for your kind response.

there are special controllers of flyback transformers. do anyone know which can be use for this purpose?

thx foe ur response
Hi Muhammad ali !
What do you need ? do you need that someone take a fish from the seas and cook it and spoon feed it to you ? don't you want to make a bit effort ?
What i told to you was TOP integrated circuit , which is one of the simplest ways for you .
One of these families is : TOP261EN/YN which can easily and with lowest number of component cover your aim . what you need is just have a bit look into it's datasheet ! i hope you won't ask for it's datasheet in here !

Good Luck
Goldsmith

@goldsmith

i searched for TOP integrated circuits but didnt find anything, so i post again.
and for your kind information, you dont know how much effort i am putting so kindly dont criticize on me and control your words. you have no idea how many fishes i took out from sea.

next time be careful

Hi Muhammad ali !
What do you need ? do you need that someone take a fish from the seas and cook it and spoon feed it to you ? don't you want to make a bit effort ?
What i told to you was TOP integrated circuit , which is one of the simplest ways for you .
One of these families is : TOP261EN/YN which can easily and with lowest number of component cover your aim . what you need is just have a bit look into it's datasheet ! i hope you won't ask for it's datasheet in here !

Good Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.