Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finger Print MODULE working issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepesh Khaneja

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody who has worked with R305 finger print module in their projects???Please reply....I am done with its coding and its working fine initially but after its continuous requirement ,it becomes exhausted.I want to discuss its working issues .

Should not - mine works fine... Try resetting and see if it resumes working then maybe code error is there...

Thanks for the reply alokdaga
I dont think there is an error in code because if i use fingerprint module code only in uC then it works perfectly fine and when i use my whole project code involving fingerprint code then iw works for intial 3 or 4 scans including the enrolling and storing function,searching function but after that it exhausts the blue led continuously glows and it is unable to detect finger..
Just tell me one thing i am using polling method for UART instead of interrupt.Is it fine??

resetting the uC resumes the working? Pl confirm

yes after resetting uC finger print module resumes its working..
Could you please tell me how to save the finger impression stored in fpm memory into uC's eeprom??

no idea about that.... Seems program looping is getting affected... generate a simple loop and try for debugging... or post your code here

Status
Not open for further replies.