Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FINGER PRINT BASED ATTENDANCE AND PAYROLL SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hellow guys, im starting my final year proj on fingerprinting based attendance system, i want circuit diagram and an initial know how about the project :$ i hope this be helpful

hellow guys, im starting my final year proj on fingerprinting based attendance system, i want circuit diagram and an initial know how about the project :$ i hope this be helpful
What is helpfull Or what will be helpfull for whom? when you are asking for a complete project.

well men its very good start, but am very sure u must read
cos to *** who made its hard i try it
finally its have done
search mamma.com to get sdks

I am doing a project on finger print attendance register and need help I need to develop a prototype that can convert the results of the scans to student ID's, implement a real time clock and a data transfer system so that the data can be transferred to a PC using an SD memory card. Also make the prototype battery powered and recharageable Can anyone help me with this please. If anyone has a circuit diagram or any information can you please email me xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com please your help will be appreciated

Hi i'm a final year student... n i'm currently doing a project entitled "Examination Hall Attendance System by using thumbprint"...

Basically, how it should work is when the students placed their thumbprint on the device, their details will be shown on the system and their attendance will be recorded automatically... I need the coding that is compatible in visual basic(matlab also acceptable).. I also will be inserting extra features called alert message... If the students didnt turn up for the exam paper they will be sent an alert message to their phone... But the problem is i've no idea on hw to do it coz I did not study mobile application... Can anyone please guide me and please give the codes that is related to my project... This is my email address... parimila@rocketmail.com... Your help is much appreciated... Thank You...

Mr Parimila,
you have to know one of the development environment like VB6.0 or vb2010, c# e.t.c
and a database platform because you need to get into.
All in all is for you to get these in place and start working toward your development.
1. you need Finger print reader
2. software for fingerprint i.e integrations modules
3. IDE to work with (Platforms i.e VBs and MS access)
you can mail me @ ashtech00@yahoo.co.uk

hello
you help us throughout a fingure print based attendance system if u have coding this project send me

- - - Updated - - -

hello
you help us throughout a fingure print based attendance system if u have coding this project send me

finger.gif

hey everyone... i am also doing the same project but without payroll system.
i am having the circuit diagram but dont' have any coding and don't know how to do... and where to do ..
i even don't know how to interface my sm630 fingerprint module with AT89S42 mirocontroller..
please help me out.. you can mail me at "rahulvhrcon@gmail.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back