Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Final Project about Interference in femtocell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemula.com

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello member, I confuse about my final poject. My Final Project about Interference in Femtocell with Matlab. but, How to create Interference in Matlab??

I don't understand what you meant but anyway to investigate interference impact on a hybrid system (macr/femto), you should build a model for this system consisting of all entities macrocells, femtocells, macro users, femto users and based on propagation models (indoor and outdoor) and scheduling technique for assigning resources to users you can calculate PL and hence SINR for users to judge interference in this system.[/L
EFT]​

mr. M_sleem....can I use adaptive power control for reduce interference in femtocell ??? => sorry, my English is bad...

can u help my problem....?

Salam, m_Saleem

can you share m.files if you have related to interference scenario of hybrid approach.

would remain thankful
tamoor

Status
Not open for further replies.