Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FFT_FIR_Filter from OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_rafii

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Every one.

i have found a core for fft based fir filter from Opencore and thanks to my friend Miralipor not it is works for spartan 6.

The Problem is that when we run the test bench, DATAE and DATAIRE and DATAIIM which are the data input for real and imaginary parts are Unvalid and unknown.

I linked the project in the below file.

https://github.com/abhinavgupta/FFT-FIR-Filter

please help me to solve it.

Last edited:

i have found a core for fft based fir filter from Opencore and thanks to my friend Miralipor not it is works for spartan 6.
Does this mean it does not work for Spartan 6? I'm unsure what you were trying to say. My cranial English as a second language translation app had a segfault when reading that.

h_rafii said:
The Problem is that when we run the test bench, DATAE and DATAIRE and DATAIIM which are the data input for real and imaginary parts are Unvalid and unknown.
That usually means they aren't being driven by the testbench, but should be.

h_rafii said:
I attached the project ISE ot it in the below file.
...but as there is no project, I can't check.

h_rafii said:
please help me to solve it.
well it's kind of hard to do that, since I'm not a psychic.

Does this mean it does not work for Spartan 6? I'm unsure what you were trying to say. My cranial English as a second language translation app had a segfault when reading that.

That usually means they aren't being driven by the testbench, but should be.

...but as there is no project, I can't check.

well it's kind of hard to do that, since I'm not a psychic.

yes,

it was not synthesiable for spartan 6, it was only worked with spartan 3 and verti files but one of my friend from Edaboard "Miralipoor" helped to solve it.
with adding "work." befor CONTROL() ==> U_CNTRL:entity work.CONTROL(CONTROL_SLIP)

helped to be synthesiable for spartan 6

- - - Updated - - -

yes thats it but it dose not works,

i gived a linke adress for the program in my first post.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No attachments so far. Are a you talking about this project? https://opencores.org/project,fft_fir_filter

Well I'm not going to cut and paste each file out of the webpage frames into .vhd files. IMO opencores' website has gotten more useless with "fluff" every time they make a change to it. I'm not interested enough in opencores to get a login and download the files.

Well I'm not going to cut and paste each file out of the webpage frames into .vhd files. IMO opencores' website has gotten more useless with "fluff" every time they make a change to it. I'm not interested enough in opencores to get a login and download the files.

its not opencore s file now!!!

some one in 01 corrected it and uploaded.
you can find the Download buttom in right hand side of the page.

please check that out.
it have a PDF and epressed it very wel!!! and the guy in the site said that he tested it in Vertix5!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back