Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ferrite carcateristics

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to simulate with CST a circulator with a ferrite inside. I am looking for an exemple having the caracteristics of a ferrite. That is ε, µ, tg (σ), ... etc

Thank you

you can look at ferroxcube.com. They are a producer of ferrites and have a lot of Data sheets available. so you can choose the one thats fits the best to your solution.

actually, the structure is supposed to be simulated at 2.5 GHz. And, I really have no idea of which example to choose. I looked at the list of products, and it seems that they are limited to 100 MHz, unless I am wrong

thank you once again

The specified frequency range for the most of the ferrites there is 30 - 1000 MHz. Actually I couldn't find a ferrite working at 2.5GHz on their page. I'm sorry.

go to Trans Tech Inc. they have lots of ferrite, magnet, dielectric material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back