Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

facing problem in verifying a schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksha singh

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii

i am trying to learn altium ,so that i have started with the simple schematic design ......for learning i have tried to copy a simple design....somehow i traced out that design .......with the help of multimeter ...and multimeter is the only device that i am having with me...now i am not confirm the schematic i had done it is correctly traced or not ??????
can any one help me how i can verify my circuit ...so that i can move further in that ....please reply me as soon as possible.....

thanks and regards
raksha

A little knowledge in electronics circuits only can help you out on this.

Anyways, the one way out is, go ahead with drawing your schematics what you have traced out and post it here once you have completed. If it is some common circuit, people here can figure out whether you have drawn it correctly or not.

cheers

I am not sure if I understood your question correctly? Once way to verify schematic with real life circuit is to verify pin to pin connection between two, and verify component values between two?

thanks for your reply ........i have done pin to pin connection......but still i am confused with the circuit ....the circuit i have chosen is very complicated....is there any tool to verify my design ,,,,,,

thanks & regards
raksha singh

Is connectivity between components in Schametics is what you are talking about ? try running a DRC on your schematics

you can generate a netlist from the schematics and verify the same connections across the schematics so that you can get a better idea of the connection and circuit...if you are familiar with the circuits it would be easy for you to evaluate and verify....try to mark the inter connections using a sketch on an A-3 paper printout....

:-D

Regards,
Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back