Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

extra course to do in simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramya vijaya

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am an engineering student 3rd yr.i wanted to do an extra course.i need to known which is best to do :proteus or lab view or multisim:?:

hi,
Lab view and Multi sim is a simulation tool and proteus is the PCB design tool as well as simulation for embedded code.i think in your syllabus simulation lab may be available (pspice,multisim or lab view)
but in proteus you can write the program and run the simulation.better study proteus

simulations r not included in my sylabus.or u can suggest other courses that i should do to get good job

Hi ramya,
better study embedded design or vlsi design course,for vlsi design course fees high rate.if you are strong in your academic you can get job in campus interview.i don't which place you are...if you are strong in coding side you can enter in embedded or VLSI domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back