Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

esp-12f

Status
Not open for further replies.

debasisgalaxy

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
any body help me i have face a problem with esp-12f to create web server with thingspeak i have sucessfully send the data by at+cipsend but my thingspeak chhanel is not updated

Hi,

* An ESP-12F is a tiny SMT mount module. Do you use it on a dev-board (which one exactly)or bare?
* it needs a power supply. Which one do you use? Wiring? Schematic? Bulk caoacitors?
* it needs some software. Which one exactly do you use?
* it needs one or more communication interfaces (WiFi, Uart, Spi, I2C...)
* it needs communication partners (PC, internet IoT server, display...)
* usually the communication partners need a software and a communication protocol
* maybe more

You see we miss a lot of informations, and each of the things above may cause problems.

Thus I recommend to upload a couple of (max 100kBytes) fotos of your setup (an overview foto and some detail fotos)
.. and give
* as much as possible informations mentioned above (a hand drawn sketch will help a lot)
* tell us how you test it, what resuls you expect and what results you get instead

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.