Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error when doing simulation on CST for 30GHz patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokman.ibrahim

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am newbie in designing an antenna. i try to design a microstrip patch antenna at 30GHz using CST. i manage to design the antenna but when doing the simulation for far field some error message was detected. please refer to the attachment file. anyone can help me to solve or guide me about this error? it is that i miss some setting on CST. this is my first time using this software.

Attachments

• CST.jpg
    CST.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 106

It's not an error. It's a warning. It means that there are some modes supported by your port which are above their cut-off frequencies. For this kind of simulation I don't see that being a problem, but you may try to increase the number of modes included (at the waveport menu) to see (and make yourself comfortable) if it has any effect on your results, and this should also get rid of that warning.

hi chameleon..thanks for the info..i manage to solve it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back