Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded systems-difference between institutes' fee structur

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjanashailesh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am Anjana writing from pune.
To start with, now i am going tell my problems faced in my career correspondingly many 2008 BTech graduates faced these problems.

I am a 2008 BTech graduate from a normal engg college(not reputed) from andhra.
I was selected in an MNC through off-campus while pursuing my B Tech and after completing my BTech,while i was waiting for my joining date i was deceived by the company by being terminated even before joining in it.I am an electronics graduate but i am fond of IT Field.

Recession period flushed my career in such a way that until now i didn't get any opportunity in IT Industry.
Not being idle i grabbed the opportunity of an electronics engineer position in a small company.I am not at all satisfied by the work i am doing there from 1 year.

So, Now i have become a jack of two traits i.e, 1 year experience in electronics and interest as well as basic knowledge in software.
So i found myself a great way to fulfill my aim by combining both the traits through embedded systems.

Its fine up till now.I am planning to move to Chennai for the next 2 months,i searched for the institutes for embedded systems course. I found this forums interesting and read all the reviews about the institutes, some of them has written that the institute guys are advertising about their courses as a student of that institute in these forums.Now i cannot roam in a new place to me that is Chennai for the details of all the institutes.I have to start knowing about institutes from pune itself such that i can join the institute as and when i moved to Chennai.

So please any body help me giving genuine details of the institute which can train me well and which can assist placements.

Another clarification i want from you guys is about the fee structure.

What may be the difference in the treatment of institutes which costs us 55,000 and which costs us 15,000.I am not able to judge regarding this fee structure.

My requirements regarding the institutes are

Nice teaching staff who can clarify our doubts in an understanding manner.
Placement assistance.
Fee structure-15,000.(i cannot afford 55,000).
Any body please help me with the details of the institutes.

Regards,
Anjana Priya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back