Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics or Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwelleb

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i study electrical engineering in Germany.
Now i can choose between electronics and control theory.
I like electronics, but i don't know if i will find a good job.
I heard that it's easier to find a good job in control theory.
Does anybody know if this is true?

Generally is more easy, because control is much used in industry, and industry give more jobs than another areas ... I prefer electronics, and you have to do what you like more ..... but I think you can do some disciplines of another as optional ... but with background acquired in course you can learn itself some things that you need in your professional life ...

leomecma

maxwelleb said:
Hi, i study electrical engineering in Germany.
Now i can choose between electronics and control theory.
I like electronics, but i don't know if i will find a good job.
I heard that it's easier to find a good job in control theory.
Does anybody know if this is true?

I think it is not important for u to decide to study electrical engineering or control theory , it is important for u to decide your research direction. In Germany , there are many same research directions between electrical engineering and control theory major .

Hi there
We view your resume from the internet and would like you to consider if you are interested
in the position our clients is looking for.

If you are interested or know of someone that maybe interested, please email full resume to agnes@jobsite.com.sg

IC Design Engineer (Analog/Mixed Signal)
(Singapore)
Only Singapore,PR & Malaysia Candidates
Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for the IC's circuit design, simulation, prototype evaluation, characterisation and support to Layout Designer

Job Requirements:
- Masters / Bachelor's Degree in Electronics' Engineering with relevant specialization in analog circuit design with 2 years' experience
- Technically competent in analog and mixed signal circuit design, SPICE simulation, layout implementation and floor planning
- Knowledge of Switching Regulators / Smart Power / Hard Disk Drive / Printer applications
- Experience in ELDO and BCD processes will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant specialization in analog circuit design will be considered

Regards
Philip Png
Director
JobSite.Com Pte Ltd
RCB Nos : 200003506E
Tel : 63822272 / Hp. 91001692
email : philip@jobsite.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor